Feeling pressure every quarter to hit your sales goals?
Overwhelmed with the hundreds of would-be solutions people are suggesting?
Wonder how many effective ways there are to drive more business into your practice? Are there 200 ways? Are there more than 500 ways?
I know it can be intimidating simply knowing where to start.
I do have good news for you. According to marketing wizard Jay Abraham, there are only three ways to grow your practice:
1. Increase the number of clients
2. Increase the average size of the sale per client
3. Increase the number of times clients return and buy again
It’s pretty simple, and if you think about it for a moment, he’s right!
Let’s take it one step further. By simplifying your focus and leveraging social technology to execute on your strategy, you will be ahead of the game. Following Jay Abraham’s principles and incorporating social habits into your practice will make you more efficient and effective than you have ever been. It’s that simple, and I’ll show you how.
I am a successful advisor who has gone social. I have taken what I learned in my 15 years as an advisor and applied it to bring a fresh approach to using social technology. I have looked at social networking forward and backward, from the top to the bottom, and learned useful social techniques that will help advisors to increase their Return on Investment (ROI).
Keeping it simple, Jay Abraham style, there are only three ways to increase business in your practice:
- Increase the number of valued clients. I will show you how to:
- Leverage social networks to prospect more efficiently and effectively both online and offline;
- Find useful, actionable information about the prospect and how and where to apply that information;
- Give, give, give before you take;
- Utilize cross-platform prospecting techniques to increase the likelihood of a close; and
- Leverage existing clients’ social networks by turning their friends and family into warm leads.
- Increase the average size of the sale per client. I will show you how to:
- Deepen your existing relationships through social technology and understanding; and
- Listen effectively to your clients’ life events in real time without interrupting them at the wrong moment.
- Increase the number of times clients return and buy again. I will show you how to:
- Retain your existing clients through social technology;
- Keep your clients happy by understanding who they are and combining offline and online fact finding; and
- Seamlessly confirm social facts (i.e., likes and dislikes) found online with conversations offline.